Dylan and I are SO excited to be hosting a 4-week challenge to get ready for summer! Our goal for this challenge is to create a community of people that exchange ideas, support each other, and work their butts off! This is a very affordable challenge (less than $10/week if you sign up early) and a great way to hold yourself accountable and connect with others that are doing the same thing. This is a perfect way to hold yourself accountable without going to the extent of 1-on-1 coaching,
Date: April 28 – May 25
- The challenge will be offered at a discounted price of $30 if you sign up anytime from April 18 – 21 (Thursday through Sunday).
- On Monday, April 22 the price will go up to the regular price of $40.
- 4 workouts each week
- 1 upper body strength training, 1 lower body strength training, 2 HIIT circuits
- Gym AND Home workouts (home workouts do require dumbbells)
- This is where we will post the workouts each week.
- We will do weekly check-ins via the FB group as well to give people a chance to share their progress and ask any questions.
- A place for challenge participants to ask questions, share recipes/meal ideas, connect with others, and support each other!
- We will also be posting “bonus” workouts each week as well as meal prep ideas and tips for you guys.
- We are going to be giving prizes out to the top two people who we felt not only had the most physical progress but was also active in the FB group and truly participated in the challenge!
We are so excited for you to join us so that we can all crush this challenge together! 🙂