Alright this is truly one of my favorite things to meal prep! Super easy but also something a little different that is just SO DANG GOOD. Let’s just get straight to the recipe today shall we 🙂
A few notes:
- I absolutely love spreading this on top of toasted cinnamon raisin Ezekiel bread, it’s amazing. You can also have it with crackers!
- If you want to cut the grapes by hand, go right ahead! But using a chopper like this makes it a million times easier. You can also use it for chopping other vegetables, etc.
- I like to prepare the chicken in the crockpot and then use a hand mixer to shred it really good (it’s easiest while it’s still warm). You can also throw it in a standing mixer if you have one! I just find the it works better to have it shredded really well in a recipe like this.
- This makes 5 servings for me, which is perfect for meal prep. But you can easily adjust to make more/less if you’d like.
Easy Chicken Salad
- 1 pound cooked, shredded chicken breast
- 115g plain greek yogurt
- 130g (10 T) light mayo
- 220g red grapes, finely chopped
- Prepare and shred the chicken.
- Chop grapes into small pieces.
- Mix everything together and enjoy!